- 7-nights hotel accommodation
- Breakfast buffet
- Welcome briefing in English
- Luggage transportation
- Roadbook + Maps
- Ferry transfer on day 2 (bike not included. Except departure of 15.07.2017, when the ferry boat transfer will be replaced by a private transfer.
- 7-days Hotline service
- Local taxes (approx. 10-15 €)
- Train transfers
Citybikes are available in various sizes in unisex/women's or men's models. At the moment of booking, you can choose from the following bikes:
City bike 27-gear Shimano Deore
City bike 7-gear Shimano Nexus with back-pedal brake
Racing bike 27-gear Shimano Tiagra
comfort gel saddle
anti-puncture Schwalbe tyres
1 cycle computer
1 Ortlieb one-sided saddlebag
1 front bar bag or 1 map holder
a water bottle (0.75 l)
1 repair kit per room (which includes 1 spare inner tube, glue, patch, a pump, 2 allen keys and tyre levers)
1 combination bike lock
Accommodation and meals
We personally choose all the hotels mindful of your comfort as well as the proximity to cycling paths and any relevant local sites. The hotels of this tour are:
Category A: 3* hotels (sometimes a few 4* hotels)
All rooms have en suite facilities. There may be some cases of accommodation without air conditioning.
This is a very popular area for tourism so we have a range of hotels that we use. On some days this may alter the distances you cycle and the towns you sleep in. However, the route notes give full descriptions of all the routes and where a route may be longer or shorter on one day, the distance will be adjusted the following day so you will still cover the same route.
When you book the tour please specify the type of room requested:
- double room is a room with one double bed
- twin room is a room with two single beds
- triple room is usually a room with one double bed and a single bed or a rollaway
Mestre is connected with the following airports:
Venezia: 10, Treviso: 35, Verona 120 Km, Trieste 120.
In Mestre you will meet our representative who:
- will present you the tour
- will deliver you the bikes
- will be at your disposal (about 30 minutes) for any questions you may have.
The exact time and place of the meeting will be specified in the Final Tour Details. We kindly ask you to advise if you cannot attend the meeting.
For the whole duration of your bike tour, you can contact us:
- office +39 0444 330724 from Monday to Friday 8:30-13:00 and 15:00-18:30
- emergency phone number every day 8:00-20:00. The number will be specified in the Final Tour Details.